Electricians and Electricians Helpers Positions Available
Call: (336) 955-1023
Fortus Electric: NOT your average BIG-BOX Electrical outfit! We are a small Family-Owned business that values Family Time, and we are looking for good, hard-working, knowledgeable Electricians to help GROW our business and keep up with serving our valued Clients! Build up Seniority in a Small business that appreciates staff members, and will allow you to do the Electrical Job that you have been trained to do. You earn a good pay, you do good work, you enjoy your family time!
We currently have several positions open for professional Electricians and Helpers with experience (4-5 years) on Commercial and Residential projects such as service work, remodels and new construction. We are growing and will consider promoting to a Lead Electrician position with experience in managing, scheduling, and client relations.
The ideal candidate will have obtained at least 4-5 years of professional electrical experience on residential and commercial projects. The ideal candidate will also need to be able to work independently at times, and must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
* Proficient in service work, remodel and new construction
* Ability to read blueprints
* Able to install materials in a clean and safe manner
* Able to Run Conduit, wire and terminate devices, perform quality control testing and troubleshooting
* Ability to lift, push, pull, and move heavy objects and able to ascend and descend ladders
* Excellent communication skills required and ability to interact well with customers and other staff members.
* Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
* Must be able to work an occasional late evening and weekend
* At a minimum, must have a high school diploma or equivalent